Trinity Preschool Highlights
- Quality education and care for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers three months to five years old.
- Five, three, and two-day enrollment options.
- Open 8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday, year-round.
- Financial aid offered annually.
- Ideal for downtown families in Battery Park City, Tribeca, and the Financial District, as well as those who commute into Lower Manhattan: we are two blocks from the PATH station and steps from the A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, N, and R trains.
You have big dreams for your child. At Trinity Preschool, we understand how precious these years are: a time of wonder, awe, and a critical time in development. We go beyond the basics of academics and play to provide well-rounded growth: cognitive, social, physical, spiritual, and emotional. Trinity Preschool has served Lower Manhattan families in Battery Park City and Tribeca for nearly 40 years. On September 10, 2019, it was announced that Vivvi Early Learning will assume operations of Trinity Preschool on September 1, 2020.
"I drop my children off each day without worrying. They're happy, they're engaged, they have a lot of friends, and they don't want to leave when I pick them up." —Colleen
We nurture the mind toward a lifelong love of learning with a curriculum that promotes academic excellence and social skills. Designed by the teachers to embrace every child’s learning style, individuality, interests, and needs, classroom activities celebrate what your child can do, and hands-on, creative, experiential activities support the learning process.
We nurture the body through self-expression in movement, dramatic play, art, and music, and the provision of a curriculum rich in sensory experiences, and daily indoor and outdoor play.
We nurture the spirit by providing a safe, loving, and culturally rich place of belonging. Community celebrations, service opportunities, and weekly child-centered Chapel experiences help ground your child in broad community values.