Trinity Preschool Highlights
- Education and care for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers three months to five years old.
- Open 8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- Five, three, and two-day enrollment options.
- Financial aid offered annually.
- Ideal for families in Battery Park City, Tribeca, and the Financial District, as well as those who commute into Lower Manhattan: we are two blocks from the PATH station and steps from the A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, N, and R trains.
- More than 35 years of service to the community.
"The preschool's strong commitment to values and morals—on top of academics—meant a lot to us in our choice of a preschool." —Jonathan
Trinity Preschool is affiliated with Trinity Wall Street, an Episcopal parish that has served Lower Manhattan families for more than 300 years. Trinity Preschool curriculum and Chapel experiences are appropriate for children with any or no faith background.
"I still find it amazing that with all of the tourists who flock to Lower Manhattan, Trinity Church closes its doors each week so that the kids can take in the wonders of that space for chapel.” —Daniel
Trinity Preschool & Nursery opened on April 5, 1982, at 68 Trinity Place. The school was created as an outreach program of the historic Trinity Church to serve the needs of the downtown community, including neighborhood families and professionals that worked nearby in the Financial District. The first school accommodated 10 children ages two to three and 20 children ages four to five. As it does today, the school emphasized a program of high-quality education.
Trinity Preschool operated at this location for 32 years. In 2014, in preparation for the replacement of the 68 Trinity Place office building, Trinity Preschool moved north to its new location at 50 Park Place. It continues the long tradition of serving the Lower Manhattan community and excellence in education.
Trinity Preschool is a member of the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY) and the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES).